As this year comes to a close, we are taking time to reflect on the year’s successes and setbacks. This year has brought on incredible changes to our daily lives and our finances. Do you feel like this year has negatively impacted your finances and credit score? You are not alone!
Benefits of a Good Credit Score
You may or may not know that when your credit score is good, you have better interest rates, better/faster chance of approval for a loan, higher credit limits, better car insurance rates, easier approval for rental property, and you can even avoid security deposits on utilities.
Avoiding credit after a financial crisis is not the answer. In fact, you need to reestablish your credit to show the credit-scoring bureaus that you have changed how you manage your finances and are currently managing your credit in a responsible manner.
What Positive Changes Can You Take?
- Review your credit score. – Look for areas of improvement or any mistakes.
- Make a budget. A budget will help you find areas to spend less and catch up on your bills and/or payments.
- Pay your bills on time. If you pay your bills on time, you will be certain that none of your payments will end up in collections.
- Use credit wisely. When possible, pay more than minimum every month if you cannot afford to pay it off in full.
- Seek professional help. Don’t be afraid to ask for help! There are numerous resources for information and support available.
Want to Hear More Ways to Improve Your Credit and Reduce Your Debt?
We are very proud of our Credit Rebuilder Program and believe it will give you all the information and tools you need to make improvements to your credit score. Reach out to us today to hear more information. Give yourself the gift of better credit and make 2022 your best financial year ever!
Need More Information?
At the Law Office of Daniela Romero, we believe in relationships that are based on trust. Before we work together, we would like to get to know you and we would like you to get to know us. We want you to be sure you are the right fit for us and that we are the perfect fit for you. This will allow you to be completely comfortable sharing intimate and difficult details of your case, so we can offer you representation to the fullest extent of the law. Call us today to set up a free consultation.