Bankruptcy Services in Pasadena, CA
Bankruptcy can be a scary and daunting process. If you’re filing for bankruptcy in California, it’s best to seek bankruptcy services from a trusted Pasadena bankruptcy law firm who can walk you through the entire bankruptcy process and make sure that everything goes well in your filing.
At the Law Office of Daniela Romero, APLC, we understand that bankruptcy is a difficult decision, which is why we want to help you through the process step-by-step and make it easy for you to get debt relief in California. We have a wealth of experience in the field, and our bankruptcy attorney in Pasadena, CA is dedicated to helping you file for bankruptcy as quickly and efficiently as possible. Fill out our form today to SCHEDULE A PHONE CONSULTATION and avail of our bankruptcy services today!
Chapter 7 (Liquidation)
- Prepare and file Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition, schedules, and other required pleadings.
- Represent you at the “341a” meetings where the Chapter 7 Trustee questions you about your assets and liabilities.
- Defend debtors against creditors or trustees who sue debtors to have debts declared “nondischargeable,” or who seek to have the Bankruptcy Court deny the debtor any discharge.
- Our prices are competitive with prices charged by lawyers with much less experience – Don’t Pay More, Get More!
Chapter 13 (Individual Reorganization)
- Prepare and file the Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition, schedules, and other required pleadings.
- Prepare and file the Chapter 13 plan for Repayment.
- Represent you at the “341a” meetings where the Chapter 13 Trustee questions you about your assets, liabilities, and ability to make Chapter 13 plan payments.
- Representing you at all Chapter 13 plan confirmation hearings held in Bankruptcy Court.
Call us today to Schedule your free phone consultation with our experienced Pasadena bankruptcy attorney!