I Haven’t Filed Taxes In Years: How Can I Get Back On Track?

Many of our clients have not filed taxes in years. I know it can be overwhelming, but here is the best way to get back on track.

Have an experienced tax attorney research and investigate your matter. The attorney can file a power of attorney to investigate and review your situation. 
An attorney can determine how many years should be filed to make you legally compliant. If you do not have tax records, then we can obtain your records from the IRS. We will help you get all your taxes filed and make sure you are properly protected from the IRS.
Need More Information?
At the Law Office of Daniela Romero, we believe in relationships that are based on trust. Before we work together, we would like to get to know you and we would like you to get to know us. We want you to be sure you are the right fit for us and that we are the perfect fit for you. This will allow you to be completely comfortable sharing intimate and difficult details of your case, so we can offer you representation to the fullest extent of the law. Call us today to set up a free consultation.